Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Jacksonville, Florida, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Sunshine State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Jacksonville…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Jacksonville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jacksonville
- Waterparks in Jacksonville
- Zoos in Jacksonville
- Tours in Jacksonville
- Indoor Play in Jacksonville
- Museums in Jacksonville
- National Parks / Natural World in Jacksonville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jacksonville
- Historical Attractions in Jacksonville
- Transport Attractions in Jacksonville
- RV/Campsite in Jacksonville
- Skiing in Jacksonville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jacksonville
- Caves and Mines in Jacksonville
- Arts and Crafts in Jacksonville