If your kids love the outdoors, then your kids will LOVE Jacksonville! White sandy beaches to play on, untouched state parks and nature reserves to get lost in, and many water activities to be had - and all very much teeming with kids fun. Perfect!
Sail right into Shipwreck Island at Adventure Landing, which happens to be once of Jacksonville’s only water park. Kids can get up close to wildlife at Tree Hill Nature Center and Jacksonville Zoo.
Active kids can try their hands at skateboarding at Kona Skateboard Park - the oldest outdoor privately owned skate park in the country, or hit the ice at Jacksonville Ice & Sportsplex!
Of course, Jacksonville isn’t all outdoors and adventure. They have fun and educational museums like the Museum of Science and History, Hands-On Childrens Museum and Jacksonville Maritime Heritage Center to ensure kids of all interests will have a great time!
Finally, just one very important note to end on…don’t forget your swimmers and have a great time! The city really does have some great places to visit!
There are so many fun things to do in Jacksonville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jacksonville
- Waterparks in Jacksonville
- Zoos in Jacksonville
- Tours in Jacksonville
- Indoor Play in Jacksonville
- Museums in Jacksonville
- National Parks / Natural World in Jacksonville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jacksonville
- Historical Attractions in Jacksonville
- Transport Attractions in Jacksonville
- RV/Campsite in Jacksonville
- Skiing in Jacksonville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jacksonville
- Caves and Mines in Jacksonville
- Arts and Crafts in Jacksonville