Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Gainesville, Florida there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Sunshine State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Gainesville is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Gainesville inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Gainesville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gainesville
- Waterparks in Gainesville
- Zoos in Gainesville
- Tours in Gainesville
- Indoor Play in Gainesville
- Museums in Gainesville
- National Parks / Natural World in Gainesville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gainesville
- Historical Attractions in Gainesville
- Transport Attractions in Gainesville
- RV/Campsite in Gainesville
- Skiing in Gainesville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gainesville
- Caves and Mines in Gainesville
- Arts and Crafts in Gainesville