Thought you had found all the best cities in the country? Have you visited Fort Lauderdale? Well, if not, you must! Fort Lauderdale has so much sun, adventures, and kids fun, you will realize why its been such a popular destination in Flordia for families for so long!
Kids will love learning and discovery at places like the Museum of Discovery and Science, with great hands-on interactive exhibits. Those active kids can get all that energy used up at attractions such as XBX Zone, with karting and bowling, indoor play centers for those younger kids, like Funderdome and Boomers!
Want to enjoy the great outdoors? Lucky there are so many places in Fort Lauderdale to do so! Hugh Taylor Birch State park is an amazing place with wildlife and canoes, and for something different, there are tours like JungleQueen Riverboat with fun and historic cruises!
Did we tell you there are even pirate adventures? Yep! So get those swashbuckling kids to Fort Lauderdale - there are plenty of things to do there with them!
There are so many fun things to do in Fort Lauderdale with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 94
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fort Lauderdale
- Waterparks in Fort Lauderdale
- Zoos in Fort Lauderdale
- Tours in Fort Lauderdale
- Indoor Play in Fort Lauderdale
- Museums in Fort Lauderdale
- National Parks / Natural World in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fort Lauderdale
- Historical Attractions in Fort Lauderdale
- Transport Attractions in Fort Lauderdale
- RV/Campsite in Fort Lauderdale
- Skiing in Fort Lauderdale
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fort Lauderdale
- Caves and Mines in Fort Lauderdale
- Arts and Crafts in Fort Lauderdale