Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in Evansville and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Evansville, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Evansville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Evansville
- Waterparks in Evansville
- Zoos in Evansville
- Tours in Evansville
- Indoor Play in Evansville
- Museums in Evansville
- National Parks / Natural World in Evansville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Evansville
- Historical Attractions in Evansville
- Transport Attractions in Evansville
- RV/Campsite in Evansville
- Skiing in Evansville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Evansville
- Caves and Mines in Evansville
- Arts and Crafts in Evansville