Y’all ready for that southern hospitality? Then grab a cup of that sweet tea - it’s Charleston time! (And no, we don’t mean the dance!) This South Carolina capital is a beautiful city, filled with history, culture and magic.
One of the best ways to see this incredible city filled with fun things to do with kids, is take a tour of it! Companies like Old South Carriage Company and Classic Carriage Tours take you on fun (and sometimes horse-drawn carriage) tours where you can really learn the history of the city.
Looking out at at big expanse of Atlantic Ocean and wonder what’s below? Stay dry and take the kids to South Carolina Aquarium, where there are sharks, fish, turtles, otters…just to name a few!
Charleston is rich with history, and kids can immerse themselves in attractions such as the Civil War’s Fort Sumter National Monument, and a DUNGEON! The Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon looks the same from back in the time of George Washington (and yep - a real dungeon!)
There are so many fun things to do in Charleston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 49
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charleston
- Waterparks in Charleston
- Zoos in Charleston
- Tours in Charleston
- Indoor Play in Charleston
- Museums in Charleston
- National Parks / Natural World in Charleston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charleston
- Historical Attractions in Charleston
- Transport Attractions in Charleston
- RV/Campsite in Charleston
- Skiing in Charleston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charleston
- Caves and Mines in Charleston
- Arts and Crafts in Charleston