Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in Prince Edward Island…we certainly are! If you’re in Kensington and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Prince Edward Island sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Kensington, Prince Edward Island! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Kensington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Kensington
- Waterparks in Kensington
- Zoos in Kensington
- Tours in Kensington
- Indoor Play in Kensington
- Museums in Kensington
- National Parks / Natural World in Kensington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Kensington
- Historical Attractions in Kensington
- Transport Attractions in Kensington
- RV/Campsite in Kensington
- Skiing in Kensington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Kensington
- Caves and Mines in Kensington
- Arts and Crafts in Kensington