If you are looking for an incredibly charming, scenic and yes, FUN place to go with the kids, then keep reading! Charlottetown, the capital of Prince Edward Island, is like stepping into a storybook!
Charlottetown is know as the “birthplace of Canada”, so you won’t be short of fascinating history for kids to explore! Start your day at Founders Hill, where kids can move through a super cool time tunnel, then why not follow up with some culture at Confederation Center of the Arts? (They also have FREE outdoor performances everyday!)
History continues with attractions such as the Prince Edward Island Museum Heritage where kids will be transported back to the Victorian days, and of course, Charlottetown is a great place for kids to explore nature and that beautiful sunshine! Prince Edward Island National Park has sand dunes, barrier islands, forests, wetlands and cliffs which make it one of the most FUN places to visit with kids!
And saving the best for last….ICE CREAM! Yes kids, there is the Cows Creamery Factory Tour!
There are so many fun things to do in Charlottetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 30
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charlottetown
- Waterparks in Charlottetown
- Zoos in Charlottetown
- Tours in Charlottetown
- Indoor Play in Charlottetown
- Museums in Charlottetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Charlottetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charlottetown
- Historical Attractions in Charlottetown
- Transport Attractions in Charlottetown
- RV/Campsite in Charlottetown
- Skiing in Charlottetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charlottetown
- Caves and Mines in Charlottetown
- Arts and Crafts in Charlottetown