Florida is a state of pristine beaches (800 miles to be exact!), beaming sun and quite possibly the theme park state of the country!
The incredibly HUGE Orlando based Walt Disney World, iconic Winter Haven Leogland and the very cool Cape Coral Sunsplash Waterpark (just to name a few!) - are all ready to welcome your thrill-seeking family!
However, Florida also has some other really cool features that you just might not know about. You can take a trip to the Florida Everglades which is the only place in the world where alligators and crocodiles co-exist (pretty cool huh?!) Get up close and personal with some of the worlds most beautiful animals at the Lowry Park Zoo, or even step back into Florida’s history at Key West’s Hemingway Home and Museum.
If you didn’t think it could get any better, there are also a number of great FREE activities such as the Jacksonville Maritime Museum, and…keep calm…chocolate factory tours in Daytona Beach! Yum!
Oh, and don’t forget your sunscreen - after all, it is the Sunshine State!
There are so many fun things to do in Zephyrhills with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 125
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Zephyrhills
- Waterparks in Zephyrhills
- Zoos in Zephyrhills
- Tours in Zephyrhills
- Indoor Play in Zephyrhills
- Museums in Zephyrhills
- National Parks / Natural World in Zephyrhills
- Things to do for Active Kids in Zephyrhills
- Historical Attractions in Zephyrhills
- Transport Attractions in Zephyrhills
- RV/Campsite in Zephyrhills
- Skiing in Zephyrhills
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Zephyrhills
- Caves and Mines in Zephyrhills
- Arts and Crafts in Zephyrhills