A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Wyoming, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in The Cowboy State offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Wyoming…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wyoming
- Waterparks in Wyoming
- Zoos in Wyoming
- Tours in Wyoming
- Indoor Play in Wyoming
- Museums in Wyoming
- National Parks / Natural World in Wyoming
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wyoming
- Historical Attractions in Wyoming
- Transport Attractions in Wyoming
- RV/Campsite in Wyoming
- Skiing in Wyoming
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wyoming
- Caves and Mines in Wyoming
- Arts and Crafts in Wyoming