It’s animal time in Wisconsin, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Wisconsin because The Badger State has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 110
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wisconsin
- Waterparks in Wisconsin
- Zoos in Wisconsin
- Tours in Wisconsin
- Indoor Play in Wisconsin
- Museums in Wisconsin
- National Parks / Natural World in Wisconsin
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wisconsin
- Historical Attractions in Wisconsin
- Transport Attractions in Wisconsin
- RV/Campsite in Wisconsin
- Skiing in Wisconsin
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wisconsin
- Caves and Mines in Wisconsin
- Arts and Crafts in Wisconsin