“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Badger State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Wisconsin Dells, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Wisconsin Dells!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Wisconsin Dells with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 82
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wisconsin Dells
- Waterparks in Wisconsin Dells
- Zoos in Wisconsin Dells
- Tours in Wisconsin Dells
- Indoor Play in Wisconsin Dells
- Museums in Wisconsin Dells
- National Parks / Natural World in Wisconsin Dells
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wisconsin Dells
- Historical Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- Transport Attractions in Wisconsin Dells
- RV/Campsite in Wisconsin Dells
- Skiing in Wisconsin Dells
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wisconsin Dells
- Caves and Mines in Wisconsin Dells
- Arts and Crafts in Wisconsin Dells