“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Winston Salem, North Carolina there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Tar Heel State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Winston Salem, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Winston Salem!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Winston Salem with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 74
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winston Salem
- Waterparks in Winston Salem
- Zoos in Winston Salem
- Tours in Winston Salem
- Indoor Play in Winston Salem
- Museums in Winston Salem
- National Parks / Natural World in Winston Salem
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winston Salem
- Historical Attractions in Winston Salem
- Transport Attractions in Winston Salem
- RV/Campsite in Winston Salem
- Skiing in Winston Salem
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winston Salem
- Caves and Mines in Winston Salem
- Arts and Crafts in Winston Salem