The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Winston Salem has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Winston Salem, North Carolina offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Winston Salem itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Winston Salem with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winston Salem
- Waterparks in Winston Salem
- Zoos in Winston Salem
- Tours in Winston Salem
- Indoor Play in Winston Salem
- Museums in Winston Salem
- National Parks / Natural World in Winston Salem
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winston Salem
- Historical Attractions in Winston Salem
- Transport Attractions in Winston Salem
- RV/Campsite in Winston Salem
- Skiing in Winston Salem
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winston Salem
- Caves and Mines in Winston Salem
- Arts and Crafts in Winston Salem