You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Winston Salem, North Carolina!)
Winston Salem is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Tar Heel State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Winston Salem’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Winston Salem when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Winston Salem with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winston Salem
- Waterparks in Winston Salem
- Zoos in Winston Salem
- Tours in Winston Salem
- Indoor Play in Winston Salem
- Museums in Winston Salem
- National Parks / Natural World in Winston Salem
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winston Salem
- Historical Attractions in Winston Salem
- Transport Attractions in Winston Salem
- RV/Campsite in Winston Salem
- Skiing in Winston Salem
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winston Salem
- Caves and Mines in Winston Salem
- Arts and Crafts in Winston Salem