Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Winston Salem, North Carolina there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Tar Heel State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Winston Salem is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Winston Salem inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Winston Salem with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winston Salem
- Waterparks in Winston Salem
- Zoos in Winston Salem
- Tours in Winston Salem
- Indoor Play in Winston Salem
- Museums in Winston Salem
- National Parks / Natural World in Winston Salem
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winston Salem
- Historical Attractions in Winston Salem
- Transport Attractions in Winston Salem
- RV/Campsite in Winston Salem
- Skiing in Winston Salem
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winston Salem
- Caves and Mines in Winston Salem
- Arts and Crafts in Winston Salem