A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Winchester, Virginia, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Old Dominion State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Winchester…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Winchester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 156
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winchester
- Waterparks in Winchester
- Zoos in Winchester
- Tours in Winchester
- Indoor Play in Winchester
- Museums in Winchester
- National Parks / Natural World in Winchester
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winchester
- Historical Attractions in Winchester
- Transport Attractions in Winchester
- RV/Campsite in Winchester
- Skiing in Winchester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winchester
- Caves and Mines in Winchester
- Arts and Crafts in Winchester