There are SO many great places to visit with kids in Wilmington, Delaware, that you might almost have TOO much fun (if that’s possible!)
Here’s a quiz: out of all of the below, which ones would you love to spend doing on your day out with the kids. How about Brandywine Zoo, enjoying over 120 animals across 12 beautiful acres? How about learning through play at the very hands-on Delaware Children’s Museum? How about bouncing the day away at Stratosphere Trampoline Park? Or perhaps wandering the halls of the Delaware Art Museum getting lost in the art world?
We’re not done yet! You can journey back in time with life-sized dinosaurs and ocean exhibits at the Museum of Natural History, or explore and play in nature at Fox Point State Park.
Fancy any of those? How about ALL of them! Because they’re all in Wilmington, and are all just waiting to entertain families and kids - so many fun things to do! We best get moving!
There are so many fun things to do in Wilmington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 278
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wilmington
- Waterparks in Wilmington
- Zoos in Wilmington
- Tours in Wilmington
- Indoor Play in Wilmington
- Museums in Wilmington
- National Parks / Natural World in Wilmington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wilmington
- Historical Attractions in Wilmington
- Transport Attractions in Wilmington
- RV/Campsite in Wilmington
- Skiing in Wilmington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wilmington
- Caves and Mines in Wilmington
- Arts and Crafts in Wilmington