“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Wichita Falls, Texas there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Lone Star State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Wichita Falls, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Wichita Falls!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Wichita Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 14
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wichita Falls
- Waterparks in Wichita Falls
- Zoos in Wichita Falls
- Tours in Wichita Falls
- Indoor Play in Wichita Falls
- Museums in Wichita Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Wichita Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wichita Falls
- Historical Attractions in Wichita Falls
- Transport Attractions in Wichita Falls
- RV/Campsite in Wichita Falls
- Skiing in Wichita Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wichita Falls
- Caves and Mines in Wichita Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Wichita Falls