You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Wichita Falls, Texas!)
Wichita Falls is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Lone Star State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Wichita Falls’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Wichita Falls when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Wichita Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 14
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wichita Falls
- Waterparks in Wichita Falls
- Zoos in Wichita Falls
- Tours in Wichita Falls
- Indoor Play in Wichita Falls
- Museums in Wichita Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Wichita Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wichita Falls
- Historical Attractions in Wichita Falls
- Transport Attractions in Wichita Falls
- RV/Campsite in Wichita Falls
- Skiing in Wichita Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wichita Falls
- Caves and Mines in Wichita Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Wichita Falls