Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Wichita Falls, Texas there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Lone Star State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Wichita Falls is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Wichita Falls inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Wichita Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 13
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wichita Falls
- Waterparks in Wichita Falls
- Zoos in Wichita Falls
- Tours in Wichita Falls
- Indoor Play in Wichita Falls
- Museums in Wichita Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Wichita Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wichita Falls
- Historical Attractions in Wichita Falls
- Transport Attractions in Wichita Falls
- RV/Campsite in Wichita Falls
- Skiing in Wichita Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wichita Falls
- Caves and Mines in Wichita Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Wichita Falls