It’s animal time in White Plains, New York State and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than White Plains because this The Empire State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in White Plains with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 286
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in White Plains
- Waterparks in White Plains
- Zoos in White Plains
- Tours in White Plains
- Indoor Play in White Plains
- Museums in White Plains
- National Parks / Natural World in White Plains
- Things to do for Active Kids in White Plains
- Historical Attractions in White Plains
- Transport Attractions in White Plains
- RV/Campsite in White Plains
- Skiing in White Plains
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in White Plains
- Caves and Mines in White Plains
- Arts and Crafts in White Plains