Maryland might be known for it’s rich history, crab cakes and as a haven for transport lovers (and rightly so, kids will love exploring all of those!), but the state has so much more kids fun to offer. Luckily that’s where we come in…!
First up, with the thrilling Six Flags America, the enchanting Glen Echo Park and the shoot ‘em up Western-style Adventure Park USA, those adrenaline loving families will be sorted!
Animal adventures come in all shapes and sizes, from the impressive Maryland Zoo, the intimate Plumpton Park Zoo, right down to the sweet Green Meadows Petting Farm.
Get the kids on the battlefields - literally! - with the historic attractions such as Antietam and Monocacy National Battlefields, and introduce kids to incredible historic sites, such as Fort McHenry which inspired the Star Spangled Banner lyrics! Pretty amazing stuff!
Kids can explore space with the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, touch dinosaurs at the Maryland Science Center and feel the wind in their hair with Maryland International Raceway.
It may be one of the smaller states but it packs a punch when it comes to places to go with kids. Enjoy it - you may just never want to leave!
There are so many fun things to do in Westminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 267
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Westminster
- Waterparks in Westminster
- Zoos in Westminster
- Tours in Westminster
- Indoor Play in Westminster
- Museums in Westminster
- National Parks / Natural World in Westminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in Westminster
- Historical Attractions in Westminster
- Transport Attractions in Westminster
- RV/Campsite in Westminster
- Skiing in Westminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Westminster
- Caves and Mines in Westminster
- Arts and Crafts in Westminster