“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Westminster, Colorado there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Centennial State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Westminster, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Westminster!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Westminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Westminster
- Waterparks in Westminster
- Zoos in Westminster
- Tours in Westminster
- Indoor Play in Westminster
- Museums in Westminster
- National Parks / Natural World in Westminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in Westminster
- Historical Attractions in Westminster
- Transport Attractions in Westminster
- RV/Campsite in Westminster
- Skiing in Westminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Westminster
- Caves and Mines in Westminster
- Arts and Crafts in Westminster