A really big moment for the USA happened in Massachusetts…what was it? Um…oh yes, only the arrival of the Pilgrim Fathers in 1620! One of the original 13 colonies, Massachusetts an incredible place for kids to visit.
History is of course a huge part of any kids experience. Old Sturbridge Village takes kids back to the 19th Century, Plimoth Plantation brings to life the journey of the pilgrims, with Native Plymouth Tours also covering the history of the Native Americans, and the infamous Salem Witch Museum (best not for the younger kids!) explores the happenings of 1692….be brave!
But with Massachusetts comes so many more fun places to visit with kids. You ready? Kids can be charmed with attractions like the fantasy filled Yankee Candle Village and Tougas Family Farm, and parents have no excuse to join in with Interskate 91 Family Fun Center and CoCo Key Waterpark! (You know you want to!)
Tours are waiting to take the whole family on unique journeys, like the mouthwatering Boston Pizza Tours, the unusual and incredibly fun Scavenger Hunts Boston and the sandy Arts Dune Tours.
Pack your town tea party, head out for the day and give the kids something that will always be a part of their memorable history.
There are so many fun things to do in West Roxbury with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 331
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Roxbury
- Waterparks in West Roxbury
- Zoos in West Roxbury
- Tours in West Roxbury
- Indoor Play in West Roxbury
- Museums in West Roxbury
- National Parks / Natural World in West Roxbury
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Roxbury
- Historical Attractions in West Roxbury
- Transport Attractions in West Roxbury
- RV/Campsite in West Roxbury
- Skiing in West Roxbury
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Roxbury
- Caves and Mines in West Roxbury
- Arts and Crafts in West Roxbury