“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in West Jordan, Utah there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Beehive State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around West Jordan, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of West Jordan!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in West Jordan with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Jordan
- Waterparks in West Jordan
- Zoos in West Jordan
- Tours in West Jordan
- Indoor Play in West Jordan
- Museums in West Jordan
- National Parks / Natural World in West Jordan
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Jordan
- Historical Attractions in West Jordan
- Transport Attractions in West Jordan
- RV/Campsite in West Jordan
- Skiing in West Jordan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Jordan
- Caves and Mines in West Jordan
- Arts and Crafts in West Jordan