You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in West Jordan, Utah!)
West Jordan is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Beehive State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from West Jordan’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in West Jordan when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in West Jordan with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Jordan
- Waterparks in West Jordan
- Zoos in West Jordan
- Tours in West Jordan
- Indoor Play in West Jordan
- Museums in West Jordan
- National Parks / Natural World in West Jordan
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Jordan
- Historical Attractions in West Jordan
- Transport Attractions in West Jordan
- RV/Campsite in West Jordan
- Skiing in West Jordan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Jordan
- Caves and Mines in West Jordan
- Arts and Crafts in West Jordan