Utah is a natural playground! It’s a state where you can see the really cool results of what water, wind and time can do to a landscape!
It’s a state where kids will be exposed to some of the most breathtaking national parks in the country - from the unusual Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, the fun Arches National Park and Canyonlands.
Utah also has awesome dinosaur attractions! From the Dinosaur Discovery Site and Eccles Dinosaur Park, kids will be in awe of some pretty incredible fossils. Boredom will certainly be extinct…!
Attractions such as High County Rafting are just waiting to take the family out onto the water, and history is back to life with Wheeler Historic Farm, Benson Grist Mill and the Natural History Museum of Utah.
It’s also the greatest snow on earth! That’s right - from deserts to snow! Northern Utah is a snow lovers haven, with resorts galore, including Deer Valley Resort, Nordic Valley and Gorgoza Park which is great for lessons for kids!
Packed full of kids fun, Utah is a place where kids can create wonderful memories and enjoy new experiences. It’s a playful state, and an incredibly impressive one at that!
There are so many fun things to do in West Jordan with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Jordan
- Waterparks in West Jordan
- Zoos in West Jordan
- Tours in West Jordan
- Indoor Play in West Jordan
- Museums in West Jordan
- National Parks / Natural World in West Jordan
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Jordan
- Historical Attractions in West Jordan
- Transport Attractions in West Jordan
- RV/Campsite in West Jordan
- Skiing in West Jordan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Jordan
- Caves and Mines in West Jordan
- Arts and Crafts in West Jordan