If someone asked you what you think of when it comes to fun family days out in California, what comes to mind? Los Angeles and enjoying the magic of Disneyland or testing your handprints on the Avenue Of The Stars?
While these are great iconic options that your kids will love - what if we told you there was seemingly endless natural beauty to enjoy, like in the stunning Redwood Regional Park, and adventure filled Eureka moment at Six Rivers National Forest?
What if we told you there were grand snow capped mountains ready to be played on - where you can ski your heart out at Mammoth Mountain or snowboard like a champ at Northstar California in Truckee?
What about a place like Bodie Ghost Town where you can surround you and your family in the rich history of the Gold Rush Days - days that changed the course of Californian, and American, history?
California is not all about movies and glamour. There are majestic mountains, exciting deserts, lush forests, and fascinating history…and it’s ready to be enjoyed and explored!
There are so many fun things to do in West Covina with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 196
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Covina
- Waterparks in West Covina
- Zoos in West Covina
- Tours in West Covina
- Indoor Play in West Covina
- Museums in West Covina
- National Parks / Natural World in West Covina
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Covina
- Historical Attractions in West Covina
- Transport Attractions in West Covina
- RV/Campsite in West Covina
- Skiing in West Covina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Covina
- Caves and Mines in West Covina
- Arts and Crafts in West Covina