The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, West Covina has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around West Covina, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of West Covina itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in West Covina with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 206
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Covina
- Waterparks in West Covina
- Zoos in West Covina
- Tours in West Covina
- Indoor Play in West Covina
- Museums in West Covina
- National Parks / Natural World in West Covina
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Covina
- Historical Attractions in West Covina
- Transport Attractions in West Covina
- RV/Campsite in West Covina
- Skiing in West Covina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Covina
- Caves and Mines in West Covina
- Arts and Crafts in West Covina