Pennsylvania is FILLED with fascinating history and culture. After all - it is the state where the country became the United States! Pretty amazing!
So…get the kids immersed in the history! Independence National Historical Park is the perfect place to start. They can go back to the 1700s with Colonial Pennsylvania Plantation, or become a coal miner with Pioneer Tunnel Coal Mine!
Of course there is also the Gettysburg National Military Park. An eye opening experience.
It’s also the state of rich culture. The Amish Village is a fascinating look into a traditional way of life, as is A is for Amish Buggy Rides.
Attractions that are fun as well as educational? Look no further! There are so many museums that let kids get hands-on experiences…like Hands-On House, the Johnstown Children’s Museum and the aptly named Please Touch Museum! We love that!
Stunning state parks filled with activities, adventure sports for those active kids, steam engine rides, farms, camping and so much snow fun are waiting to be explored in this state overflowing with fun things to do with kids. And we hold these truths to be self-evident!
There are so many fun things to do in West Chester with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 255
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Chester
- Waterparks in West Chester
- Zoos in West Chester
- Tours in West Chester
- Indoor Play in West Chester
- Museums in West Chester
- National Parks / Natural World in West Chester
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Chester
- Historical Attractions in West Chester
- Transport Attractions in West Chester
- RV/Campsite in West Chester
- Skiing in West Chester
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Chester
- Caves and Mines in West Chester
- Arts and Crafts in West Chester