A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in West Allis, Wisconsin, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Badger State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in West Allis…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in West Allis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 122
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Allis
- Waterparks in West Allis
- Zoos in West Allis
- Tours in West Allis
- Indoor Play in West Allis
- Museums in West Allis
- National Parks / Natural World in West Allis
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Allis
- Historical Attractions in West Allis
- Transport Attractions in West Allis
- RV/Campsite in West Allis
- Skiing in West Allis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Allis
- Caves and Mines in West Allis
- Arts and Crafts in West Allis