It’s animal time in Washington, Pennsylvania and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Washington because this The Keystone State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Washington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Washington
- Waterparks in Washington
- Zoos in Washington
- Tours in Washington
- Indoor Play in Washington
- Museums in Washington
- National Parks / Natural World in Washington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Washington
- Historical Attractions in Washington
- Transport Attractions in Washington
- RV/Campsite in Washington
- Skiing in Washington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Washington
- Caves and Mines in Washington
- Arts and Crafts in Washington