Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to Nations Capital, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Washington DC is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Washington DC for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 50
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Washington Dc
- Waterparks in Washington Dc
- Zoos in Washington Dc
- Tours in Washington Dc
- Indoor Play in Washington Dc
- Museums in Washington Dc
- National Parks / Natural World in Washington Dc
- Things to do for Active Kids in Washington Dc
- Historical Attractions in Washington Dc
- Transport Attractions in Washington Dc
- RV/Campsite in Washington Dc
- Skiing in Washington Dc
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Washington Dc
- Caves and Mines in Washington Dc
- Arts and Crafts in Washington Dc