“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Virginia Beach, Virginia there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Old Dominion State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Virginia Beach, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Virginia Beach!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Virginia Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Virginia Beach
- Waterparks in Virginia Beach
- Zoos in Virginia Beach
- Tours in Virginia Beach
- Indoor Play in Virginia Beach
- Museums in Virginia Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Virginia Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Virginia Beach
- Historical Attractions in Virginia Beach
- Transport Attractions in Virginia Beach
- RV/Campsite in Virginia Beach
- Skiing in Virginia Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Virginia Beach
- Caves and Mines in Virginia Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Virginia Beach