First you can see it in their eyes….and then in that big smile forming on their face. It’s that moment that kids first see the ocean. The crashing waves, the sound of the seagulls and all that sand that’s just ready to be played in - what an incredible moment!
There are so many fun things to do in Virginia Beach, it’s become a place where families seem to keep returning year after year.
The highlight, of course, is the beach and that beautiful ocean! Arrr, is there a pirate in those little swashbucklers? Then climb aboard Captain Jacks Pirate Ship Adventures and take to the seas! Animal lovers would get such a thrill at spotting those dolphins with Rudee Tours Dolphin Watching, and in between building those sandcastles, they can check out those weird and wonderful ocean creatures whilst staying nice and dry at the Virginia Aquarium.
Of course, there is so much more to Virginia Beach! Get climbing with Virginia Beach Rock Gym, rev those engines at American Indoor Karting or enjoy some culture at the Virginia Museum of Contemporary Art!
With all this kids fun, life’s certainly a beach!
There are so many fun things to do in Virginia Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Virginia Beach
- Waterparks in Virginia Beach
- Zoos in Virginia Beach
- Tours in Virginia Beach
- Indoor Play in Virginia Beach
- Museums in Virginia Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Virginia Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Virginia Beach
- Historical Attractions in Virginia Beach
- Transport Attractions in Virginia Beach
- RV/Campsite in Virginia Beach
- Skiing in Virginia Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Virginia Beach
- Caves and Mines in Virginia Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Virginia Beach