Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Vermont why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Green Mountain State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Vermont….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Vermont
- Waterparks in Vermont
- Zoos in Vermont
- Tours in Vermont
- Indoor Play in Vermont
- Museums in Vermont
- National Parks / Natural World in Vermont
- Things to do for Active Kids in Vermont
- Historical Attractions in Vermont
- Transport Attractions in Vermont
- RV/Campsite in Vermont
- Skiing in Vermont
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Vermont
- Caves and Mines in Vermont
- Arts and Crafts in Vermont