A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Vermont, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in The Green Mountain State offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Vermont…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Vermont
- Waterparks in Vermont
- Zoos in Vermont
- Tours in Vermont
- Indoor Play in Vermont
- Museums in Vermont
- National Parks / Natural World in Vermont
- Things to do for Active Kids in Vermont
- Historical Attractions in Vermont
- Transport Attractions in Vermont
- RV/Campsite in Vermont
- Skiing in Vermont
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Vermont
- Caves and Mines in Vermont
- Arts and Crafts in Vermont