It’s a simple request - let’s find somewhere that gives kids an amazing day of FUN! Well, if you’re in Vermont, you will certainly be able to find plenty of places that fit the bill!
Kids fun can be found around every corner in The Green Mountain State. It can be found in family entertainment centers. It can be found in bowling alleys. It can be found on mini golf courses. It can be found right under your nose!
There are a number of indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family, which is great because then there are always fantastic options for those not so friendly days. So no excuses!
Is there kids fun in Vermont? Is the sky blue? Do kids love playgrounds? We think that’s a big YES! There is plenty of it - now let’s go enjoy it!
There are 63
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Vermont
- Waterparks in Vermont
- Zoos in Vermont
- Tours in Vermont
- Indoor Play in Vermont
- Museums in Vermont
- National Parks / Natural World in Vermont
- Things to do for Active Kids in Vermont
- Historical Attractions in Vermont
- Transport Attractions in Vermont
- RV/Campsite in Vermont
- Skiing in Vermont
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Vermont
- Caves and Mines in Vermont
- Arts and Crafts in Vermont