Los Angeles! Tinsel Town….City of Angels…whatever you have heard it called, one thing will always stay the same: It’s a super fun city for kids with a ton of fun places to visit!
LA will always have those iconic favorites for the whole family to enjoy. Universal Studios in Hollywood is one of the most popular experiences in the city, and Santa Monica State Beach was made for families to spend the day together.
But it’s LA - of course there is more to explore! (That’s where we come in!) There is the California Science Center for those loving interactive learning, the little ones are covered with creative and fun open play experiences like Under The Sea Indoor Playground, and the County Museum of Art is perfect for those wanting to take in the endless culture of the city.
On a budget? No problem! Activities like the fossil-tastic La Brea Tar Pits are free, so the city really is great for all families.
Land of Dreams? For some. Land of Fun? For everyone!
There are so many fun things to do in Universal City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 209
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Universal City
- Waterparks in Universal City
- Zoos in Universal City
- Tours in Universal City
- Indoor Play in Universal City
- Museums in Universal City
- National Parks / Natural World in Universal City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Universal City
- Historical Attractions in Universal City
- Transport Attractions in Universal City
- RV/Campsite in Universal City
- Skiing in Universal City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Universal City
- Caves and Mines in Universal City
- Arts and Crafts in Universal City