If someone asked you what you think of when it comes to fun family days out in California, what comes to mind? Los Angeles and enjoying the magic of Disneyland or testing your handprints on the Avenue Of The Stars?
While these are great iconic options that your kids will love - what if we told you there was seemingly endless natural beauty to enjoy, like in the stunning Redwood Regional Park, and adventure filled Eureka moment at Six Rivers National Forest?
What if we told you there were grand snow capped mountains ready to be played on - where you can ski your heart out at Mammoth Mountain or snowboard like a champ at Northstar California in Truckee?
What about a place like Bodie Ghost Town where you can surround you and your family in the rich history of the Gold Rush Days - days that changed the course of Californian, and American, history?
California is not all about movies and glamour. There are majestic mountains, exciting deserts, lush forests, and fascinating history…and it’s ready to be enjoyed and explored!
There are so many fun things to do in Twin Peaks with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 201
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Twin Peaks
- Waterparks in Twin Peaks
- Zoos in Twin Peaks
- Tours in Twin Peaks
- Indoor Play in Twin Peaks
- Museums in Twin Peaks
- National Parks / Natural World in Twin Peaks
- Things to do for Active Kids in Twin Peaks
- Historical Attractions in Twin Peaks
- Transport Attractions in Twin Peaks
- RV/Campsite in Twin Peaks
- Skiing in Twin Peaks
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Twin Peaks
- Caves and Mines in Twin Peaks
- Arts and Crafts in Twin Peaks