It’s animal time in Tuxedo Park, New York State and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Tuxedo Park because this The Empire State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Tuxedo Park with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 255
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tuxedo Park
- Waterparks in Tuxedo Park
- Zoos in Tuxedo Park
- Tours in Tuxedo Park
- Indoor Play in Tuxedo Park
- Museums in Tuxedo Park
- National Parks / Natural World in Tuxedo Park
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tuxedo Park
- Historical Attractions in Tuxedo Park
- Transport Attractions in Tuxedo Park
- RV/Campsite in Tuxedo Park
- Skiing in Tuxedo Park
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tuxedo Park
- Caves and Mines in Tuxedo Park
- Arts and Crafts in Tuxedo Park