Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Tuscaloosa, Alabama there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Heart of Dixie is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Tuscaloosa is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Tuscaloosa inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Tuscaloosa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tuscaloosa
- Waterparks in Tuscaloosa
- Zoos in Tuscaloosa
- Tours in Tuscaloosa
- Indoor Play in Tuscaloosa
- Museums in Tuscaloosa
- National Parks / Natural World in Tuscaloosa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tuscaloosa
- Historical Attractions in Tuscaloosa
- Transport Attractions in Tuscaloosa
- RV/Campsite in Tuscaloosa
- Skiing in Tuscaloosa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tuscaloosa
- Caves and Mines in Tuscaloosa
- Arts and Crafts in Tuscaloosa