It’s Indoor Play time in Thousand Oaks, California!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Golden State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Thousand Oaks is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Thousand Oaks with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 195
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Thousand Oaks
- Waterparks in Thousand Oaks
- Zoos in Thousand Oaks
- Tours in Thousand Oaks
- Indoor Play in Thousand Oaks
- Museums in Thousand Oaks
- National Parks / Natural World in Thousand Oaks
- Things to do for Active Kids in Thousand Oaks
- Historical Attractions in Thousand Oaks
- Transport Attractions in Thousand Oaks
- RV/Campsite in Thousand Oaks
- Skiing in Thousand Oaks
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Thousand Oaks
- Caves and Mines in Thousand Oaks
- Arts and Crafts in Thousand Oaks