The infamous Wild Bill, cowboys, dude ranches, sprawling plains and pretty incredible mountains - Wyoming certainly does have character - and kids will just love it!
They can get lost in the old Wild West in places like the Buffalo Bill Historical Center and the very cool Wyoming Frontier Prison in Rawlins (don’t worry, you can go home at the end of the day!), they can yew-haw their way through the Cody Stampede Rodeo, and get that much needed fresh air in the Grand Teton National Park.
But do you know what else kids just LOVE about Wyoming? Dinosaurs! Wyoming is a dino-haven and places like the Wyoming Dinosaur Center have pretty cool exhibits where they can get up close to learn about these incredible creatures.
Don’t worry if you spend all your pocket money on dinosaur souvenirs, you can just visit places like the Fossil County Frontier Museum - because it’s free!
Don’t forget to send us a postcard!
There are so many fun things to do in Thermopolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 29
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Thermopolis
- Waterparks in Thermopolis
- Zoos in Thermopolis
- Tours in Thermopolis
- Indoor Play in Thermopolis
- Museums in Thermopolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Thermopolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Thermopolis
- Historical Attractions in Thermopolis
- Transport Attractions in Thermopolis
- RV/Campsite in Thermopolis
- Skiing in Thermopolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Thermopolis
- Caves and Mines in Thermopolis
- Arts and Crafts in Thermopolis