Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in Terre Haute and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Terre Haute, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Terre Haute with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Terre Haute
- Waterparks in Terre Haute
- Zoos in Terre Haute
- Tours in Terre Haute
- Indoor Play in Terre Haute
- Museums in Terre Haute
- National Parks / Natural World in Terre Haute
- Things to do for Active Kids in Terre Haute
- Historical Attractions in Terre Haute
- Transport Attractions in Terre Haute
- RV/Campsite in Terre Haute
- Skiing in Terre Haute
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Terre Haute
- Caves and Mines in Terre Haute
- Arts and Crafts in Terre Haute