Indiana is quaint country state filled with rolling hills, charming small towns and sandy dunes, but with the added dash of city vibrancy for when you fancy it!
Want to know the best thing about Indiana? Only the WORLDS largest children’s museum! The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis is an incredible place for kids to explore, learn, and create (and its HUGE!)
Bordering Lake Michigan in the north, Indiana offers beautiful water based activities with their unique dunes, such as at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. In the south, kids can really experience a different culture with Amish Acres as they explore history.
Indiana also has some incredible wildlife opportunities for kids, such as the eye opening Black Pine Animal Sanctuary, and the unique Wolf Creek Habitat.
History comes to life with attractions such as President Benjamin Harrison’s Home, USS LST Ship Memorial and George Rogers Historical Park, and there are plenty of excitement for the whole family at attractions such as Great Times Family Fun Park!
Lewis and Clark started their northwest journey in Indiana, so what better place than to start your family adventure there too!
There are so many fun things to do in Terre Haute with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 57
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Terre Haute
- Waterparks in Terre Haute
- Zoos in Terre Haute
- Tours in Terre Haute
- Indoor Play in Terre Haute
- Museums in Terre Haute
- National Parks / Natural World in Terre Haute
- Things to do for Active Kids in Terre Haute
- Historical Attractions in Terre Haute
- Transport Attractions in Terre Haute
- RV/Campsite in Terre Haute
- Skiing in Terre Haute
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Terre Haute
- Caves and Mines in Terre Haute
- Arts and Crafts in Terre Haute