Tallahassee is over 100 square miles of family Floridian fun! Which also means this sunny city has plenty of space to pack in amazing kids fun, and family loving activities!
First of all, the museums. And no, this doesn’t mean kids have to keep their hands to themselves and shhhh….stay quiet. Nope, not here! From the Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science, to the Challenger Learning Center - you can enjoy an out of this world planetarium, and explore fascinating topics from beehives to the Titanic!
Tallahassee has amazing parks too (which is great - it’s in the Sunshine State!). The little ones will love parks like Tom Brown Park where there are paved trails and playgrounds, and Lafayette Heritage Trail Park perfect for fishing!
What would a family day out in Tallahassee be without FUN! Yep - those kids will need to burn off that energy eventually! Places like The Fun Station have super fun go-karts and batting cages, and on those really hot days they can enjoy the blaster boats! (Which means - you’ll get wet!)
Make sure you spend a full day - there’s lots to..Tallahas…SEE!
There are so many fun things to do in Tallahassee with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 27
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tallahassee
- Waterparks in Tallahassee
- Zoos in Tallahassee
- Tours in Tallahassee
- Indoor Play in Tallahassee
- Museums in Tallahassee
- National Parks / Natural World in Tallahassee
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tallahassee
- Historical Attractions in Tallahassee
- Transport Attractions in Tallahassee
- RV/Campsite in Tallahassee
- Skiing in Tallahassee
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tallahassee
- Caves and Mines in Tallahassee
- Arts and Crafts in Tallahassee