BBQs, beaches (over 200 miles!), and that sweet tea southern hospitality…South Carolina has fun, charm, wildlife, history and culture. Mix that with great places to go with kids and you get some pretty amazing family days out!
Want to delve straight into the charming culture of this peach loving state? Get out with the attractions like Classic Carriage Tours that will really give you an insight into the history of stunning Charleston.
Rich history oozes from the state, so transport kids back in time with places like the Revolutionary War Site, the spoooooky Old Exchange and Provost Dungon and the Civil War’s Fort Sumter National Monument.
Did we mention the amazing wildlife? Kids will love seeing those true southern snappy beasts at Alligator Adventure, or they can get out to spot some amazing wildlife like dolphins with Barrier Island Ecotours. There are even safaris! (Check out Hollywild Animal Park!)
There are plenty of state parks with adventurous activities like hiking and kayaking to be enjoyed, super splash-tastic water parks to cool down in and theme parks to get those THRILLS!
Get ready to be welcomed with open arms!
There are so many fun things to do in Summerville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 31
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Summerville
- Waterparks in Summerville
- Zoos in Summerville
- Tours in Summerville
- Indoor Play in Summerville
- Museums in Summerville
- National Parks / Natural World in Summerville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Summerville
- Historical Attractions in Summerville
- Transport Attractions in Summerville
- RV/Campsite in Summerville
- Skiing in Summerville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Summerville
- Caves and Mines in Summerville
- Arts and Crafts in Summerville