Did you know that Georgia was named after George II of England? Or that it’s the leading producer of peanuts in the entire USA? No? Looks like Georgia really can keep surprising you!
Want more proof? How about Georgia is teeming with thrilling theme parks like Six Flags or Wild Adventures? Kids can have the animals literally eating out of their hands at Yellow River Game Ranch, or explore the workings on television with the CNN Studio Tour!
There are museums galore covering all the topics kids could want, from the Museum of Aviation, Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum, National Civil War Naval Museum and the Georgia Museum of Art!
There is plenty of nature waiting with the gorgeous national parks, such as the Fort Mountain State Park, and the sometimes spoooooky (but always fun!) Great Okefenokee Swamp.
History awaits at attractions such as St. Simons Island Lighthouse, and active kids will LOVE all the fun things to do in Georgia, from Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf to Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park!
Not just a sweet Georgia peach anymore is it? How about incredibly kids fun Georgia peach!
There are so many fun things to do in Stone Mountain with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 73
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Stone Mountain
- Waterparks in Stone Mountain
- Zoos in Stone Mountain
- Tours in Stone Mountain
- Indoor Play in Stone Mountain
- Museums in Stone Mountain
- National Parks / Natural World in Stone Mountain
- Things to do for Active Kids in Stone Mountain
- Historical Attractions in Stone Mountain
- Transport Attractions in Stone Mountain
- RV/Campsite in Stone Mountain
- Skiing in Stone Mountain
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Stone Mountain
- Caves and Mines in Stone Mountain
- Arts and Crafts in Stone Mountain